now browsing by category
Is OUTintheOPEN Festival looking for YOU?
This year our Festival team is looking for enthusiastic people to join our us for the 1st – 4th November OUTintheOPEN Festival weekend.
The following positions will join our Festival Team:
- Secretary (1)
- Fundraising & Promotions Coordinator (1)
- Festival Volunteers (20)
Please contact us for a ‘position description’ and ‘expression of interest’ form – we look forward to hearing from you!
Find us on Facebook @ facebook.com/OUTintheOPENFestival
Check out previous year’s Official Gig Guides – download your copies below. Thanks for getting OUTintheOPEN with us!
2012 2013 2014
OUTintheOPEN Festival (LGBTI health/well-being forum + Carnival Day + More)
OUTintheOPEN Festival Shepparton
OUTintheOPEN is Shepparton’s newest festival celebrating community diversity.
OUTintheOPEN was developed to address some of the inequalities faced by the local gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer (GLBTIQ) & allied communities and to build a more inclusive community in Greater Shepparton.
OUTintheOPEN is a project led by Goulburn Valley Pride Inc. and is proudly supported by many other organisations and community groups, including:
• The Bridge Youth Service
• Kildonan UnitingCare
• PFLAG (Parents, Family members & Friends of Lesbian & Gay people) Greater Shepparton
• Diversity Group (same-sex attracted & sex/gender diverse young person’s social-support group)
• Goulburn Valley Health
• Centre for Excellence in Rural Sexual Health (CERSH)
• Relationships Australia Victoria
• Goulburn Valley Primary Care Partnership
• Greater Shepparton City Council
• Goulburn North East Women’s Health
• Goulburn Valley Hotel
• Victoria Police
The festival will consist of a health/well-being forum at Goulburn Valley Hotel function rooms and a Carnival day in November at the Queens Gardens. Other events will occur during the weekend across the City of Greater Shepparton.