now browsing by category
GET YOUR FESTIVAL PASS HERE | Your $50 Festival pass gives you access to Saturday night’s Glitz Party, Sunday morning’s BIG Community Brunch + entry to all other festival events! WOW! | BUY FESTIVAL PASS
😱😱😱 OUT in the OPEN 2019 is less than 150 days away!!!! Have you saved the dates???? #OitO2019
Check out previous year’s Official Gig Guides – download your copies below. Thanks for getting OUTintheOPEN with us!
2017 2016 2015
2012 2013 2014
OUTintheOPEN Festival (LGBTI health/well-being forum + Carnival Day + More)
OUTintheOPEN Festival Shepparton
OUTintheOPEN is Shepparton’s newest festival celebrating community diversity.
OUTintheOPEN was developed to address some of the inequalities faced by the local gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer (GLBTIQ) & allied communities and to build a more inclusive community in Greater Shepparton.
OUTintheOPEN is a project led by Goulburn Valley Pride Inc. and is proudly supported by many other organisations and community groups, including:
• The Bridge Youth Service
• Kildonan UnitingCare
• PFLAG (Parents, Family members & Friends of Lesbian & Gay people) Greater Shepparton
• Diversity Group (same-sex attracted & sex/gender diverse young person’s social-support group)
• Goulburn Valley Health
• Centre for Excellence in Rural Sexual Health (CERSH)
• Relationships Australia Victoria
• Goulburn Valley Primary Care Partnership
• Greater Shepparton City Council
• Goulburn North East Women’s Health
• Goulburn Valley Hotel
• Victoria Police
The festival will consist of a health/well-being forum at Goulburn Valley Hotel function rooms and a Carnival day in November at the Queens Gardens. Other events will occur during the weekend across the City of Greater Shepparton.